Setting up the Box integration on Workplace
Change platform:Computer Help
You must be the primary administrator of your organization's Box account to set up the Box integration with Workplace.
The Box integration with Workplace:
- Lets people easily share files from Box directly in Workplace on web and mobile
- Enables authenticated previews so people can see more information about a Box file without leaving Workplace
- Lets you link a Box folder to a Workplace group so teams can easily access their files and see who's working on what.
Set up the Box integration
If you're a Workplace admin, from your computer:
- Go to the Workplace Integrations Directory.
- Search for Box.
- Click Add to Workplace.
- A popup window will appear. Copy the API Key from that page. You'll need to input that into Box's Admin Console.
- Go to Box's Admin Console and authorize the integration. This will create an Enterprise ID.
- On Workplace, enter the Enterprise ID in the Install Box popup.
- Click Install. The Box integration will now be enabled for everyone in your community.
Learn more about integrations on Workplace.