How do I change the mobile number I use for two-factor authentication?
Change platform:Computer Help
After adding a mobile number for two-factor authentication, you may want to change it later on if you get a new number or another phone.
To change the mobile number you use:
- Go to the Security and Login section of your Workplace settings.
- Click Edit next to Use two-factor authentication.
- Find the device you want to change and click Manage.
- Click Use different phone number.
- Enter your Workplace password.
- Enter the phone number you'd like to use for two-factor authentication, then click Continue.
- Enter the 6-digit code you receive, then click Continue.
If you no longer have access to your two-factor authentication or can't log in, reach out to your Workplace admin.