Why am I still seeing access requests when my Workplace should be invite only?
Even if your settings show that only people who are invited or from a specific email domain can join your Workplace, you might still notice new requests appearing in the Access Requests section of Admin Panel.
In cases like this, the requests you see in Access Requests are from users who your coworkers have invited using the Invite People button. This button is on the Workplace homepage, and is available to everyone in your community.
To choose how these invites are managed:
- Open the Admin Panel.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to Joining and Access Requests and find the Access requests subheading.
- Choose from one of the available options:
- Admins must approve all requests to join this Workplace - even those who are invited by your coworkers will need to be approved in Access Requests.
- Automatically approve requests from these email domains - invited users from verified or allow-listed email domains will be granted access automatically.
- Automatically approve all requests - everyone invited to your community will be approved automatically.
- Click Save.
You can also contact support if you want to remove the Invite People button and stop coworkers from being able to invite others to your community.