How do I turn off copy and paste on Workplace?
Change platform:Computer Help
Workplace admins can restrict users from copying content outside of the Workplace apps. This provides additional safeguards in keeping messages and post text private.
To turn off copy/paste:
- From your News Feed, click Admin Panel in the left menu.
- Click Security.
- Select Mobile Security. If this is not visible, click Settings and enable the Mobile Security option and click Save.
- Select an Audience.
- Check Turn Off Copy/Paste.
- If applicable, determine handling for Mobile App Version Requirements.
- Click Activate/Update Setup.
Users will receive a warning message either the first time they copy content within the app (iOS) or when they try to paste protected text outside the app (Android).
Copying text from outside of the Workplace app and pasting into the app is not restricted. Users can also still copy and paste within the same app.