How do I assign a group to a People Set on Workplace?
Change platform:Computer Help
This article is only applicable to Workplace system admins.
To assign a group to a People Set:
- From your News Feed, click Admin Panel in the left menu.
- Click People. You may need to enter your password.
- Click People Sets at the top.
- Click Assign to Groups or Edit Groups next to the People Set you want to assign a group to.
- Select the groups that People Set members should be added to.
- Click Save.
Assigning groups to a People Set automatically adds all associated users to the groups that you select. If someone's profile changes to meet the profile criteria of a synced set, they will automatically be added to the set and all assigned groups.
Note: Once a People Set is assigned to a group, the people set members will remain in the group, even if the People Set is un-assigned from the group. The members must be removed manually. Groups assigned to a People Set can't have a linked chat.