What can I do on the mobile Admin Panel on Workplace?
Change platform:Computer Help
Functionality on the Admin Panel is limited on mobile, but there are several tools you can make the most of. The following functionality is available for admins on Workplace from the mobile Admin Panel:
- Review Workplace activity for the past 7 days.
- Add People: Add a new coworker to your community by providing their email or by adding them from your contacts.
- Reporting: Get insights on user growth, activity in groups and the amount of Workplace content your community has generated over the past three months.
- Manage People: Use this option to deactivate users directly from the Workplace app.
- Important posts: Review posts that are marked as important. Important group posts take priority in News Feed and send notifications for all members.
- Administrators: Review all administrators and make changes to admin levels for any administrator. Learn more about the different admin roles.
- Reported Content: Review any reported content and choose to allow or delete directly from the mobile app.
Note: All admin levels can see the Admin Panel on mobile. Access roles are exactly the same as they are on the web version of the Admin Panel.