How do I send a coworker thanks on Workplace?
Change platform:Computer Help
To give a coworker thanks on Workplace:
- Go to the profile of the coworker you'd like to thank and click Send Thanks.
- Add the names of the people you'd like to thank. The person whose profile you've clicked Send Thanks from will be included by default.
- Your message can be up to 160 characters. If you don’t write anything, your message will say “Thanks!”.
- Click Post on timeline. You’ll receive a confirmation message.
- Click Close. You'll see the Thanks post on your coworker’s Timeline.
Keep in mind that you can choose to notify your coworker’s manager when you send a thanks. If you choose this, their manager will receive a notification. You will only see the thanks button on someone else's profile. You won't see it on your own profile.
The thanks button isn't available for coworkers who have the timeline setting Who can post on my Timeline? set to Only me.